Video Messenger Live Instant Cam Script is a free trial software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-03-29. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinServer, Unix, Linux, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source.
Video Messenger is a website software for live online video instant messaging.
This allows website users to instantly connect on live 1 to 1 private webcam video chats.
Users see a list of online users connected to that room. They can ask any other participant to start a video chat session.
User Features in Live Video Messenger Software
* Online Users List (optionally a friends list filter can be applied to show friends or certain users only)
* Request, Accept Video Chats
* Videochat panels with video & text chat - can be resized and moved
* As you type preview : see real time what other user is typing (instead of a generic user is typing message)
* Enable/disable video/chat
* Enable/disable access to webcam/microphone for each user
* Enable/disable sound fx on new message
* Message count for background video chats
* Text formatting (color, bold, underline, italic)
* Link parsing
* Enable/disable webcam / streaming video
* Enable/disable microphone / streaming audio
* Streaming settings (select hardware, adapt bandwidth to connection)
* External encoder support
* Timers (used time/available time)
* Hidden / Stealth / Invisible Mode
* Auto Deny Requests Toggle
Video Messenger Live Instant Cam Script (version 1.16) has a file size of 642.05 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 272 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.